Saturday, February 21, 2009

Christmas party pictures...

I'm sorry for the incredible delay in posting these. And, to all the guys who thought it funny to put pictures of their privates and nipple-squeezing and such onto my camera... you're lucky I'm not posting them here.

Frank and Carole...





Bill Swaim, long-time mentor from my baby prosecutor days, and his friend...



Pals from my office- Leslie, Fredericka, Carole and Tealithia...



Me and Jack...



Frank gets taken down and RNC'd (rear naked choked) by Scott...







Kirk, a jiu jitsu buddy, and his wife Carrie...



I have no idea why people were so fascinated by my photographs on the wall...



Scott demonstrates a victor's grimace..



Leila, my favorite training partner...



Closeup of my first (and hopefully only) cauliflower ear... pre-draining...



Leslie and Catherine in the library with a candlestick...



Ulises, who singlehandedly coached me to my first tournament match win (what's your favorite sub? go for that!)



My friend Bill, the clean-up champ...



Richard, Leila, my husband Mitch, and Frank's head...



Mitch created some havoc with his "there's only an inch left in the bottle" encouragement, however, we only had one overnight guest.



A good time was had by all.

No comments: