Sunday, February 08, 2009

Not any better...

Stupid rib. Hate.

Our school cleaned out the tournament this weekend... Scott, Shama, Joe all won their divisions; Celest and Ian took third, and Jason took 4th... Ulises bumped up into the next weight class unfortunately and threw his first match opponent so hard he was knocked unconscious; when the guy came to, he forfeited. Smart opponent from match 2 forfeited before they even began grappling. Overall a great showing.

Ian--


Scott, my "wing"--


Celest


Shama--


The gang, sans me :(




I'm eating at Estancia tonight-- Brazilian churrascaria :) yum. And Friday I leave for a weekend with my girlfriends in Vegas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day kiddo. While you are neglecting your blog, I'm doing jiu jitsu in Thailand. It's a hard life but someone has to live it! I don't have access to any password protected accounts over here, so this is the only way to say hi, and to make you jealous! - 2Old